Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Really Really Late but Really Really Good


I promise from here on in that i will be on the same schedule as everyone else, but i just had to share my Taste of Morroco night. I made it last week but as i just had a big weddding/celebration, i hope it's okay i'm only sharing it now. It was a hit. Our guests from Colombia liked it too and that's a good compliment considering our food tastes are quite different. One friend who's lived in Israel/Palestine also loved it, and said it's the best couscous he's had - incidently in some countries 'couscous' is slang for a woman's nether regions, so we all got a good laugh at how much he liked my couscous!

Anyway, i improvised a bit but for the most part i followed the recipe and really really liked it. I just had to share that with you!

I can't wait to make this latest dish, and on time!

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger mishka said...

No apologies needed, Ms Legally Wed! I'm so happy you took the time to make it... y'know, considering. Thanks for sharing. I had to read the couscous part out loud to the boy so we could both laugh.

I read that your non-W celebration was beautiful and touching and very befitting of you. Congratulations!!

 
At July 20, 2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Of course it's ok, silly! Glad you liked it! haha to "he liked my couscous!"

 
At July 20, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Carla said...

Couscous for grrl-parts! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home