Monday, July 17, 2006

messy yumminess

I made mine open-faced, too! It was sloppy to eat, but so yummy. The stuffing is good solo, too.

Coffee grinder to make the bread crumbs. Have never ground coffee in it, it's strictly for seeds, nuts and bread crumbs:





















I love my frying pan with grilly ridges. Got it to mock up the Juice for Life dragon rice bowl at home, it makes fun grilled non-cheeze sandwiches, too. Mine's teflon, cast iron might be even better:












And ta-daa, the finished sandwich! I learned, as MichelleKnits did, that broiling alone will not heat up the tofu.

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

ok, so grill pan/foreman grill definitely seems like _the way_ to make it! well, we already ate our leftovers! still good, though...

 
At July 17, 2006 8:23 PM, Blogger mishka said...

These all look so good! I can't wait to try this recipe, especially since I have all of your comments to work with ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home