Friday, January 12, 2007

Mac + Cheeze Casserole

Assembled the ingredients I chose to use:



I didn't splurge on cashew butter, I powdered some raw cashews in my grinder:



I made the sauce, cooked the pasta and added green onions and cut up Yves pepperoni. Mixed and poured into baking dish:



Sprinkled with bread crumbs. Baked and enjoyed!



Many more possibilities for casserole. I made the sauce soupier and liquidy-er than the recipe sugggested, I used soy milk instead of water. Yummy comfort food!


(p.s. I added "veat" as a label, I heard someone on CBC use that word for veggie meat)

(p.s.s. I hope the Blogger upgrade hasn't alienated anyone from the Blogger beta)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really good, especially with the bread crumbs. How were the green onions and pepperoni in there? I am imagining a pizzaish flavor... YUM-E! :O)

 
At January 12, 2007 7:22 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Yes sort of pizza-like. Someone once served me pasta casserole with sausage sliced up in it and that was good, so that's what I was going for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home