Sunday, January 07, 2007

Burgers

(posted as a comment last week): I made the burgers tonight, but I don't have access to my computer right now, so I won't get to post the pictures or anything for a while (I am at my parents' house now and leave for NYC tomorrow). Anyway, the burgers were tasty, but yeah, the recipe made more that it said. I made super big burgers, and there were still 9 of them (it said it makes 8). The texture wasn't as burger-y as I pictured, but I still liked them a lot. Also, because of my rushed packing, I didn't really have time to make my own buns, but I will do that some time in the near future. I served the burger with some guacamole, and some chipotle tabasco sauce, which I only discovered at the store today (It was delicious.)







Made these on Wednesday, just got back into town this afternoon:

2 Comments:

At January 08, 2007 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm. Your's look a lot like how I pictured them to look! :O)

 
At January 08, 2007 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks tasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home