Monday, January 08, 2007

Floppity flop flop flop

I am not sure what I did wrong, but my cheese sauce was yucky. I really like nutritional yeast but the flavour was very strong. I spread a small amount on some Portobello-and-Red Pepper ‘Quesadillas’, but I wasn't too fond of it. It was suggested on Vegan Represent that I add margarine or vegenaise - I have a bowlful left over, so I may try that tomorrow and use it as pizza cheese. I think that my additon of a little hot mustard may have helped set the taste off, though I don't think it was the only culprit.

I'm interested in hearing what others' experiences were like...

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Carla said...

I've had many, many flops....

 
At January 10, 2007 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your cheeze didn't work out... Had it been a success, I bet those Quesadillas would have been really good. :O(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home