Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tomato Rasam

AA has a little bit of a sinus infection. Add this to the fact that Jennifer, of Vegan Lunch Box fame, is going to be at my neighborhood vegan store(!) signing copies of her book, and I thought of her post about "Home Sick Soup." I remembered it was a Tomato Rasam, though I didn't remember that it was an external link to another website and not her recipe. Oh well. When I have her book, I can make her recipes all the time!

Anyway, does Tomato Rasam sound good to you? I've been craving Indian food, so I'm going to make it with a bunch of vegetable curries and lentils and rice!

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2006 8:19 PM, Blogger stagflation said...

sounds good to me, and is something that i can probably cut in half pretty easily.

 
At November 12, 2006 10:37 PM, Blogger vania said...

i could eat Indian food and sandwiches everyday, and an Indian soup is perfect with a side of grilled cheese. Thanks for this suggestion!

 
At November 13, 2006 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm. Sounds comforting during this cold weather. Thanks for suggesting this recipe. I also think it will go well with a grilled cheeze, or even a piece of garlic toast.

 
At November 16, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I'm in!
Anything with curry leaves is good with me! YUM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home