Saturday, September 09, 2006

Coffee tawk

So, what I think the plan is (I gotta call her first!), is for Jess* to come over and make some kind of coffeecake or muffin tomorrow. Having never made coffeecake before, I'm going to (as soon as I stop writing this and get on the phone) propose that we make this one!

We're also gonna have tea with it instead of coffee, but that is up to you. Whadda you say? Do you wanna have each other all over for virtual coffeecake?

*Jess is also a NYer living it up in Portland. When no one's listening, we're gonna pull out the "tawk" ha ha HA!

5 Comments:

At September 09, 2006 1:42 PM, Blogger mishka said...

I love the coffee cake idea. LOVE it. I am still planning to do the borscht, but this week's been busy.

Yay for coffee cake!

 
At September 09, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Great, I already have most of those ingredients. Good choice MC!

 
At September 09, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger stagflation said...

yeah, cawfee cake good

 
At September 10, 2006 12:56 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

awesome! i'm excited. you know, it feels like the borscht was so long ago. which is strange, cause i was eating it for so much of the week!

 
At September 10, 2006 3:07 AM, Blogger Debbie said...

Sounds yummy. I can take it in to work to share!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home