Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunshine, lollypops, and muffins

I decided to make the "sunny" corn muffins, as they seemed pretty easy, and I always think that I'd like to be eating vegan muffins with my coffee at work.
I also decided that I'd like to add blueberries to the recipe. While I was getting my ingredients ready, I looked in the PPK cookbook to see if it had the recipe (so I didn't need to keep going back into my room to look at the internet) and saw that the version in the book actually had blueberries in it. It also reduced the sugar a bit; instead of the 1/2 cup plus two T spoons, it just called for 1/3 of a cup.
After I finished folding the wet and the dry ingredients together, I dug out my camera to find that it wouldn't turn on. I guessed that the batteries were dead, so I charged them a bit while the muffins baked. I only have pics of the finished product (and not great ones; small muffins don't get great focus), but they did taste pretty good. I'm looking forward to enjoying one with a coffee tomorrow morning.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Carla said...

I had one of Stagflation's muffins just now and it was delicious!

 
At March 12, 2007 6:57 PM, Blogger mishka said...

they sound delicious :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home