Sunday, March 18, 2007

cookies for breakfast!

I finally got to the breakfast snack...I made Chickpea Coco-Oat Cookies. SO GOOD! I absolutely love the taste of coconut, and I love the smell of toasting shredded coconut. The cookies are moist and tasty and wholesome, just perfect with a cuppa tea. I used maple syrup instead of molasses.

Last weekend someone who has a Herbivore subscription showed me the reference to this blog in the online edition. I knew it was going to be in, they emailed me about it awhile ago. They quoted the pb cookie recipe Brenda veganized awhile ago. I think all of us should break out our credit cards and subscribe, because they're putting the f.u. in tofu. They're doing more online updates and fewer print editions for now.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2007 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's Celine from celineyum, I'm glad you liked these cookies! I must make them again soon. :]

 
At February 15, 2019 10:33 AM, Blogger Milley Jane said...

This is perfect for tomorrow's breakfast since I am craving cookies since yesterday. Thank you for the source I'll be checking the ingredients now.

Also a very interesting vegan collection I found earlier you might like because I love 'em trendy designer canvas bag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home