Friday, March 16, 2007

Good Morning!

I've been away from this blog for awhile, resisting google and its attempt to dominate the world, but I just had to transfer to the new blogger in order to access my own blog (!!!) so there it is. But it turns out you've all been making the sunny corn muffins, and I just ate those for breakfast! So twas meant to be . . .

I've been making these for a while now (in fact, I'm the Michelle who left a comment in August 2004!), and I think I've gotten over my desire for them to be more savory (though I still always decrease the sugar). This time I was missing a bunch of ingredients, namely, soymilk, soy yogurt, and flour! I used mostly barley flour and brown rice flour, applesauce, and now I'm forgetting what else, and while they were a little dense tasting and did not rise, I still liked them!

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2007 8:05 PM, Blogger stagflation said...

welcome back!

i know what you're saying about google. they used to seem like this scrappy competitor to microsoft, but now they might as well be MS.

 
At March 18, 2007 11:18 AM, Blogger Carla said...

Yeah they were annoying about the upgrade.

I've made these muffins many times and they never dissapoint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home