Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Curry

This wound up being the perfect 'just home from vacation' dinner - as we had everything either in the cupboard, garden or freezer...

cook the onions and apples in a little olive oil...
add a few green peppers...
add the curry powder...
...then the tomatos
then the chickpeas...
and finally some green peas...
I had a banana from the hotel breakfast on the go - tomatos and cucumbers from the garden and sunflower seeds and raisins in the pantry... My favorite topping was the cucumber - but we tried the banana and it wasn't bad...
serve it over rice...

4 Comments:

At August 21, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Looks like that was a nice dinner!

 
At August 21, 2007 4:34 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Mmm, looks delicious! I've never had apples in curry, but I'm sure that it must have been good.

 
At August 21, 2007 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your website and I think it is great! What a wonderful idea--I am looking forward to reading through your old posts!

Courtney

 
At August 22, 2007 1:15 PM, Blogger vania said...

Looks good - and i love how you had all the food at home, even after a vacation - my fridge is always so bare...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home