Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Book to Cook By

I just wanted to share with everyone this cookbook that I've really been enjoying lately. The New Farm Vegetarian Cookbook. You may all be familiar with it, but if you aren't, it's definitely work checking out. A couple of my favorite recipes are the Tofu Pot Pie and the Tofu Manicotti. There are also recipes for making your own soymilk, tofu, tempeh, and so forth. Another neat feature is the inclusion of health tips regarding vitamins, nutritional yeast, prenatal care, feeding young children, etc. I know you can get a lot of that stuff from other sources, but it's nice to have it all in one place.
There are a couple of yogurt recipes, but I'd say 99.9% of the book is vegan.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 2:36 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Tofu pot pie recipe, mmm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home