Thursday, June 28, 2007

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was supposed to go out tonight to hear a friend's boyfriend's band – but it was a bad day at work so I decided instead to stay home and make cookies!

The only modification was to use chocolate soymilk to mix with the flax seed.

I am not organised in life, nor the in kitchen. This is how my counter looks when I start making anything...

Messy is how I cook

Mmm... creamed oil and sugar...
Sugar + oil

Chocolatey goodness

dirty hands
I usually hate getting my hands dirty

My high school drama teacher used to have us do a relaxation exercise before each class, and she used to tell us to envision ourselves as cookies melting on a cookie sheet. I still use relaxation technique whenever I get around to taking a yoga class. Luckily I don't often crave cookies, or I'd be in trouble!

Baked!

Boy approved

The cookies are boy approved. And mishka approved! They're a little crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Just like a cookie should be.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those look good! It's been far too long since I've participated in the cook-a-long. :.O(

 
At July 10, 2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Carla said...

hey hey...I went to see our friend's boyfriend's band that night and made the cookies later...but on a bad day of my own!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home