Sunday, April 15, 2007

UNcookalong + a cute little button

Hey gang! I ordered a button from MoonArts, it's so cute! I didn't make any design requests at all, and look at what she came up with, a pot of hearts. Nothin' but love in our kitchens! You can save this little box and make a link to here on your own blog.



So we're doing raw this week? From the website Mishka mentioned, I started with the Energizing Smoothie. Dropped mango, pineapple and strawberries in blender and whirred:

I forgot the banana and ice cubes. It turned out thick, more of a pulpie than a smoothie (nod to Vincent), so I slurped it with a spoon:


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 15, 2007 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwww, now that's a cute mug!

 
At April 15, 2007 10:12 PM, Blogger mishka said...

mmm... pulpie! sounds delish!

Cute button, too. I'll get it on my blog lickity split.

 
At April 16, 2007 8:53 AM, Blogger Carla said...

It's a Blythe mug! But that's not Magnolia.

In your post, Mishka, I'd asked if I could puree pineapple in a normal blender, and Vincent said yes but it would probably turn out like pulp, and it sorta did. So it wasn't really juice, but still good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home