Monday, April 16, 2007

I am woman, feed me raw!

Hey hey, I made two salads from the website Mishka suggested. I didn't use the exact ingredients. The only challenge was assembling the ingredients, produce is wilty this time of year. Neither of these have much protein in them but I could have changed that by adding nuts.

The Zucchini Zalad ingredients:


I didn't eat the little space bunny, she just wanted to have her picture taken!



Then I made T.C.'s Super Salad. The leaf lettuce was the only green that looked okay when I went food shopping, so that's what I went with. The combination of the grapefruit juice and the avocado made up for having no dressing.





Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

MMMmmmmm, looks delicious! Too bad there are no mushrooms!!

 
At April 19, 2007 6:50 AM, Blogger mishka said...

the salads look great - and your photos are cute too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home