Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Date with Zucchini Date Muffins

Ok, so it's practically Monday for many of you over there on the east coast and still no recipe. People gotta post recipes to keep this thing afloat, so keeping in line with talk of muffins and such, why don't we make these zucchini date muffins?

Jae's Domestic Affair blog is very awesome as is Jae herself, so I always feel good when I make one of her recipes. Her maple flax cookies are one of my absolute favorites. I'm really looking forward to an exciting use for my big farmer's market zucchini (50 cents!) Next month, as fall starts to really settle in here, I'm really going to crave the apple muffins, too! Yay Jae!

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 3:30 AM, Blogger Debbie said...

Sounds yummy. I'm in! Assuming I can find spelt flour. I think so, but I've been unpleasantly surprised before.

 
At September 25, 2006 7:17 AM, Blogger mishka said...

ha! that was some discussion in the comments of the last post! Ummm... I thought I read someone talking about muffins before the coffee cake recipe. I might be on crack. Anyway - I love the idea of these muffins - good choice!

 
At September 25, 2006 10:34 PM, Blogger stagflation said...

hmmm. i made these tonight, but my post doesn't seem to want to upload. it's saved as a draft, maybe if somebody else pressed publish it would work? or maybe if i tried publishing it tomorrow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home