Friday, August 18, 2006

another yummy mess

I made the quesadillas last night and got a little over-ambitious with the filling. I used refried beans, green onions, red peppers and 2 flavours of Vegan Gourmet non-cheeze.


Upon seeing the overload I dragged some of the filling onto a 3rd tortilla. Then went to watch The Office (it was the one where Steve Carell bundles his burned foot in bubble wrap, hilarious!) and forgot about them til this happened:



So they were still overstuffed. I was no Martha in the presentation department, but they were still yummy served sloppily with salsa and Tofutti Sour Supreme.

What's next? It's Friday!

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 11:13 AM, Blogger mishka said...

mmm... sloppy melty goodness. So far, this was my favourite recipe and I stupidly let the boy have the leftovers for lunch today.

Do you have any recipes in mind? Kat had a couple of things to suggest at one point, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home