Monday, July 31, 2006

mushy sandwich with a bit of crunch

Once I mixed up all the ingredients, the Colorful Tofu Salad with Basil and Cashews, it looked a lot like the loaf mix I made last week!

















I put the salad mixture on a sandwich. It reminded me of egg salad sandwiches served at parties in church halls. But it was much yummier, with all the veg and the cashews. The cashews, added at the end, were a nice crunchy addition. And yes, it's much better after sitting for awhile. All that tangy mustard soaks in with time.


















Good stuff!

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 5:02 PM, Blogger mishka said...

looks good. How do you think the addition of veganaise would affect the taste? Would it be more egg salad-y? I know the fat will increase a lot, but I can deal with that if the taste is good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home