Monday, April 21, 2008

Alfredo!

Honestly, I have no idea if this tastes like Alfredo sauce I haven't had it in so long. I have a feeling it would not fool my dad, but I thought it was pretty tasty. B helped me get the ingredients together.

I didn't have powdered onion (swore I did!) so I crushed some onion flakes and since I had the mortar and pestle out anyway I went ahead and crushed some dried garlic from my uncle's farm even though I did have garlic powder.


Ready to be blended: Yum?


On the stove:

I was cooking today for lunches for the week rather than dinner tonight so I don't have as nice a final shot as everyone else, but I had to have a little taste of course:

Then I threw in some peas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 5:36 PM, Blogger Carla said...

B is such a sweet kitty! Calicos are my favourite.

Snow peas were a clever addition. I put them in almost everything but didn't think of it with the alfredo.

 
At April 24, 2008 6:38 AM, Blogger affectioknit2 said...

That looks yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home