Saturday, September 30, 2006

Zucchini Date Muffins!

Here are my pictures from making the zucchini date muffins. I actually made them right away but kept forgetting to post.

I bought dates coated in oat flour at the fancy Food Front coop in NW Portland, after a long and fancy hike! However, I didn't buy enough so I had to sub in some zante currants that I bought on the road (in South Dakota!) AA saw this picture and said DONUT!

zucchini, golden flax, and spelt flour mixture

zucchini and flour mixed (for you, Carla!)

dates and raisins and water

before

after

close up! I loved them!

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

They're gorgeous. I'm running late but still planning to make some!

 
At October 01, 2006 12:02 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

thanks! you definitely should -- they are so yummy and soothing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home