Monday, July 03, 2006

A Taste of Moroccan Yumminess

Hello! First, a confession: I made last week's recipe, the Butternut Squash with Coconut etc, but fell asleep while it was cooling. (I fall asleep unpredictably and often.) It was hot and I don't have air conditioning, so I figured it was probably spoiled. I'll try it again next time the squash calla me in the grocery store, it looks so good in the other posts!

The Taste of Morocco was delicious! The recipe calls for some of my favourite ingredients, and it didn't take too much effort. Good choice Mishka! I'm going to have the last of it today for lunch.

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 4:35 PM, Blogger mishka said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you! Thursday will be my night to attempt the recipe.

The last time I made couscous, the boy said to me "those little round things are really filling" - which is a HUGE statement because that boy is never full.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home