Friday, June 30, 2006

Taste of Morocco, July 1–7

Whenever I think of (vegan) Moroccan food, I think of light but filling meals stuffed with colourful vegetables in both sweet and spicy flavours. Even though this would be a great winter stew, I think it works pretty well as a light summer lunch or dinner.

From Vegcooking.com, I've chosen Taste of Morocco for this week's cook-a-long.


For the record, I probably won't add the raisins. I'm not a fan of raisins in stews. And I'm thinking of adding cashews!

4 Comments:

At July 01, 2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Carla said...

This has some of my fave ingredients, yum!

 
At July 04, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger vania said...

mmmmm, i can't wait to try it now that i'm back and ready to eat good healthy food! Why can't restaurants andfast food chains just offer us something? We travel too!

 
At July 06, 2006 1:43 PM, Blogger Bookphilia said...

I haven't always been a big fan of Moroccan food...but I'll try next week's cookalong recipe!

 
At July 07, 2006 9:18 AM, Blogger mishka said...

Hey dreamqueen - maybe you could suggest a recipe for next week's cook-a-long...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home