Saturday, July 08, 2006

taste of Morocco, a bit late

I'm new to this blog, and I'm running a bit behind. Actually, I may always be bringing up the rear as I work second shift and so do most of my "real" cooking on the weekend.

Anyway, I benefited from those who came before me and upped the garlic and spices and cooked both the veggies and the couscous with broth. I really like it, though mine seems to be quite a bit drier than it looks like everybody else's is. No matter, I like it that way. I had a yellow summer squash with a green end and used that instead of zucchini, so mine is a bit monochromatic. I like the flavor and will probably make this again. (The occasional bite into a raisin in the couscous is a nice little burst of sweetness that I wasn't expecting. Very nice.)

Debbie

mor_veg_1.jpg

mor_veg_2.jpg

mor_veg_3.jpg

2 Comments:

At July 09, 2006 1:26 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

hmm, think i added more water/broth than it called for. that's probably why!

 
At July 10, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Carla said...

oooo, good job Debbie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home